[Npoc-discuss] Nomination: Raoul Plommer for Membership Chair

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:11:08 UTC 2023

Hello all and thank you for the nomination Tapani. I will gladly accept!

I think I have a lot to bring to the table for managing our members, as
well as participating in the NCSG EC decision making, for which the
membership chair gets NPOC's other slot automatically.

My candidate statement will follow shortly,

-Raoul

P.S. I was the chair of NPOC for three years - corona made it seem like
two.. =)