[Npoc-discuss] Vice Chair question responses

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon May 8 16:53:16 UTC 2023

Name:  Glenn McKnight

•Affiliation:  NPOC

•Position applied for:  Vice Chair

•Why you are running for the position?: I have substantial leadership
experience and I feel strongly that I can assist the organization in
administration and profile in the Internet community.  I have been a past
ISOC Board Member, NARALO leader and IEEE Smart Communities and
Humanitarian Technology Committee providing extensive contacts and
potential sponsorship for NPOC outreach

•Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?:
No I am not running for any other position at ICANN

•How many hours per week you are able to dedicate to the position:
I am semi retired and willing and able to dedicate 20 hours for the tasks

•Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so please state:
Currently active in the Green ICANN Adhoc group,  ICANN Fellowship advisory
group,  ICANN Social Media WG and CCWG  and others

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>