[Npoc-discuss] Nomination: Emmanuel Vitus for Policy Chair

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Mon May 8 18:00:17 UTC 2023

Thank you for the nomination Tapani!
I acknowledge and accept the nomination to run for the NPOC Policy Chair role. I am deeply honoured to know that my fellow members felt I was worthy of such an important responsibility for our constituency.

I am grateful for the approval expressed by Tapani, Raoul, Raymond, Olivie, Jean, Sandra and others who sent me messages so far. I have endeavoured without wavering or weariness, since the role of policy volunteer was assigned to me by the EC since last year. It has been a pleasure in serving the constituency.

I joined the IDNs EPDP last year and have dedicated over 5 hours every week working exclusively on that policy and this will continue for the next 2 years. I have also joined the Policy Transition program and the ICANN Leadership Program recently where I have gained more knowledge for the Policy Chair Position.

It is my hope that you will consider voting for me during the forthcoming elections. Should there be any priority you will want me to champion within NPOC, I will be glad to get feedback from you to add to my list of TO-DOS after the election.

Merci!

Emmanuel Vitus, MA (PMP® , PSM1)
Tech Policy Researcher - Working for a Free, Open & Inclusive Internet | NPOC Secretary General | Ex Coms & Research Lead @ParadigmHQ | Ex @Google Policy | Mobile: +33 763102234
My WiFi connects automatically in France & Togo