[Npoc-discuss] My Nominations NPOC Leadership Positions - Upcoming Elections

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 18:56:23 UTC 2023

Dear all,

First, I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has shown me their support. I am honored to accept Poncelet's nomination for me as NPOC Chair. Thank you all for your trust and confidence in what we can achieve if we work together in the best interest of the non-for-profit organizations we represent here within the ICANN ecosystem.

Best regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Founding member - ISOC Colombia
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00