[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for NPOC Chair, Membership - Caleb Ogundele

Bolutife Adisa adisabolutifeo at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:15:57 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I would like to support the nomination of Caleb as Membership Chair. From my interactions with him over the years, I have come to admire his exceptional leadership skills, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence. Caleb has a proven track record of fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment for all NPOC members (old or new) and he has shown that he possess the necessary skills and experience to drive membership growth, improve member engagement and retention, and promote the NPOC's values and objectives.

With Caleb Ogundele at the helm of our membership committee, I am confident that NPOC will continue to thrive and flourish.

Please accept our nomination.

Best regards,
Bolutife.