[Npoc-discuss] Non-Profits, Adverse Legislation, and the Internet Ecosystem

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:24:34 UTC 2023

Thanks for the insights  Prof  Lanfranco.  I know that  ISOC and the ISOC
Foundation has challenges in sponsorship to their chapters and grantees due
to these restrictions and it causes alot of trouble also for Schools of
Internet Governance. perhaps its why so many schools fail to garner much
financial support.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>