[Npoc-discuss] US non profit sector size and importance

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:26:58 UTC 2023

Hi Emmanuel
I tossed out a few facts about the US  non profit sector which is massive
and very good potential sponsor and membership for NPOC in the future.  I
am not sure if anyone has sought their involvement directly or indirectly.
A good idea is to attend NTEN and they have an annual conference and they
look for presenters.
Glenn
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>