[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for NPOC Chair, Membership - Caleb Ogundele

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:15:39 UTC 2023

Dear Olévié,

Thank you for your support and for always being a firm believer in my
modest contribution and work which I believe speaks for me.

I believe NPOC is better off with me as Membership Chair as the last two
years of my being a membership chair have seen our membership growth and
engagement.

I'm a firm believer that someone who has done a good job deserves more
responsibility and work and I thank you for being a firm believer and a
good consensus builder

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 1:34 PM Olévié A. A Kouami via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> +1 @Caleb
> Thank you Remmy.
> Warm regards
> Olévié
>

> Le lun. 8 mai 2023, 18:22, Remmy Nweke via Npoc-discuss <
> npoc-discuss at icann.org> a écrit :
>
>> Dear NPOC Members,
>>
>> I hereby nominate CALEB OGUNDELE for the position of NPOC’s MEMBERSHIP
>> CHAIR.
>>
>> Caleb has served in this role previously and done an excellent work in
>> membership recruitment, updating us members and even built our current
>> website when he was a communications chair.
>>
>> He has been an active member of the NPOC community for several years and
>> has demonstrated a deep commitment to advancing the interests of
>> non-commercial stakeholders within the ICANN ecosystem. As a matter of
>> fact, I look forward to his membership updates to keep me abreast of what
>> is happening in NPOC.
>>
>> Caleb brings a wealth of experience to the position of NPOC Membership
>> Chair, having served in various leadership roles within the NPOC community,
>> including as a member of the NCSG Executive Committee.
>>
>> Because I wanted an improved and consolidated membership drive and growth
>> in NPOC, I am optimistic he will make this nomination a success.
>>
>> So, I look forward to his accepting this nomination to deepen his
>> achievements as
>> the Membership Chair.
>>
>> I strongly believe that Caleb would make an excellent NPOC Membership
>> Chair and I urge you to support this nomination.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Remmy Nweke

*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com