[Npoc-discuss] Non Profit Technology Conference and RightsCon

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:03:59 UTC 2023

Hi Judith
I recall at NTEN they were speaking loudly about sessions about  Persons
with Disabilities but they had to compete with the  conference favourites.
Its a bit of a popularity contest sometimes to get the audience, its sad
but thats the reality

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*