[Npoc-discuss] #ICANN77 Schedule now published

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:50:10 UTC 2023

To also support participation.

Applications for the Internet access reimbursement program are now open for
#ICANN77. Applicants must require additional bandwidth at home to
facilitate their active participation in the #ICANN Public Meeting. Learn
more here: https://go.icann.org/3WumECk

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.