[Npoc-discuss] Call to boycott IGF in Saudi Arabia

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:06:48 UTC 2023

For me I don't agree to this call. Similar situation came up when Ethiopia
was announced as the host of the 17th IGF meeting. Issues of Tigray Region
came up strongly. But at the end of it all, the forum brought about the
understanding and a new dimension of what it means to open up. The
government was so understanding and committed to one or two processes.

By the way,  the Internet is for all and we as a community need to advocate
to all.
This is my personal opinion.

Cheers,