[Npoc-discuss] Call to boycott IGF in Saudi Arabia

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Oct 18 12:50:14 UTC 2023

On 18/10/2023 14:32, Amin Hacha via Npoc-discuss wrote:

> Personally, I would suggest refraining from discussing or sharing such
> particular subjects within our group's mailing list. It is my belief
> that our collective efforts would be better invested in topics that hold
> a broader and more meaningful interest for all of us, allowing us to
> work collaboratively towards common objectives.

In my view, both the IGF and human rights issues are meaningful topics
for the NPOC. We might not all share the same view, but I feel it is
still a valid topic to discuss.

	Julf (in my individual member capacity)