[Npoc-discuss] ERRATA : Join us at NPOC Membership Meeting Today! #ICANN78

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:57:07 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,

ICANN 78 is here again!

I trust this email finds you well and we hope that you having a good week.
Please note that you can join/participate in ICANN 78 in-person or remotely
for those who can't make it to the live meeting.

To participate in the NPOC Meeting for members today,

16:30 Hamburg (UTC +2), 24 October 2023
14:30 UTC, 24 October 2023.
ID# 14487.

*Participation Links*
To help reduce session disruptions, please do not share Zoom participation
links on social media. However, we encourage you to share YouTube
livestream links (when available) on social media.

To ensure transparency of participation in ICANN’s multistakeholder model,
please remember to sign in to Zoom sessions using your full name (e.g.
First Name + Last Name/Surname).

• Zoom Meeting Link:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/95468633465?pwd=cHNIdVlBUVF2M2dWdERwM3habHhvQT09
• Zoom Meeting ID: 954 6863 3465
• Zoom Meeting Passcode: 6G^+=3H#2b

*NPOC on Social Media:*

Please note that It is important NPOC's  social media presence is felt with
your tweets and Facebook posts.

This is a very good way to engage and try to influence NPOC's mission in
all the ongoing conversations and let our voices be heard.

For those participating remotely, you can create awareness by posting a
photo of yourself attending ICANN78 Virtual Meeting sessions from your
location and sharing it using the *#ICANN78* hashtag and *#NPOC* as well as
the hashtag of the city you are participating from.

Help us create a virtual meeting photo gallery. Look forward to seeing you
all in Hamburg and online!

Don't forget that the schedules are already online here:
https://icann78.sched.com/?searchstring=NPOC

*Twitter handles to follow*:
@NPOC_ICANN
@NCSG_ICANN
@ICANN_GNSO
@ICANN

https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN/
<https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN/status/1190709134330662914?s=19>

*What to do:*

   - Draft catchy phrases
   - Share pictures
   - Retweet awesome tweets
   - share remote meeting links, updates and summaries
   - ask questions
   - Share useful links and tips

You can also reply to this message with your Twitter handle and hashtags to
follow.

*Interpretation Service:*

• Languages Available: *English, French, Spanish*

• Zoom Interpretation: ICANN provides interpretation within the Zoom
application. To use this feature, please download Zoom.:

We look forward to having you join us.

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com