[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC] Opportunities to participate in NPOC.

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Tue Jul 9 13:31:52 UTC 2024

Dear members,

As part of our efforts to improve our communications with our members and
the broader ICANN community, we are working on renewing our content
generation, This will include articles covering latest ICANN news related
to NPOC as well as other topics that may be of your interest as part of
your advocacy and engagement with NPOC.

Because NPOC is a community-lead constituency, we would like to invite you
to be part of this process.

To being with, we would like to know if there are specific areas that you
would like more regular information about?
(Examples could be Readouts, IDNs, next gTLD round, etc.)

Additionally, we would like to know if any of our members would want to
collaborate in the articles.

Please let us know simply by replying to this email.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best regards,
Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

--
**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or