[Npoc-discuss] Fw: 2024 NPOC Election Results

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Fri Jun 7 03:46:01 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Congratulations to all elected members.
This was an interesting election. I was glad to see an increase in
participation in the list. Let's try to keep that going.

Best,
Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Thu, 6 Jun 2024 at 22:36, Juan Manuel Rojas via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear NPOC members,
> Congratulations to our newly elected leaders, who will take positions
> after AGM.
>
> See below the NPOC election 2024 results.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> *JUAN MANUEL ROJAS, M.Sc.*
> Director - MINKA DIGITAL Colombia
> NPOC Chair - NCSG/GNSO
> M.Sc. Information Technology
>
> Registered Linux User No.*533108.*
> http://www.jmanurojas.com
>

> *Cel. +57 301 743 56 00Instagram: jmanurojas*

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*