[Npoc-discuss] NPOC - Testing post support.

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Mon Mar 4 08:35:10 UTC 2024

Dear NPOC members,

As part of NPOC's improvements on communication, we will be ensuring a
number of posts on social media on a regular basis. Note that we are also
rolling out a new visually-consistent type of communications, in order to
increase NPOC's branding.

These posts will cover a wide range of topics from updates on NPOC's work
to general information about ICANN, upcoming meetings and pretty much
anything we can think of.
*Action: If you have some topic you'd like us to inform about, let us know!*

Starting with ICANN79, currently happening in San Juan, Puerto Rico, we
would like to invite you to give us feedback and support our posts by
liking them, reposting them and commenting on them.
*Action: Please check the links below, visit them and Like/Repost/Comment
on them.*

https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN/status/1764559624936779878

https://www.facebook.com/npocicann/posts/pfbid0rrDZkgfvZdVBJFkrtCCdZLwtjRxD69GAEQe6VqwMW5GF3H2MR5A6oQ7swAZ3f8Bil

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7170330440954830848

This will help us improve our communications and serve you better on our
work in ICANN.

Best regards,
Jean F. Queralt
NPOC - Comms Chair
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

--
**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or