[Npoc-discuss] Endorsements For NPOC Upcoming Elections

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:46:58 UTC 2024

Colleagues,

I know the listed colleagues are great and they have been around these
positions for very longer. I don’t have any issue with any of them in
particular or if NPOC membership decide to bring them back but I am
wondering, do we really don’t have new and fresh blood that we want to
bring in these positions ?

For the time they have been in position, they haven’t been able to identify
or mentor other outstanding members who can work for NPOC in these
positions? Some of them have been in leadership positions for more than 5
years, going from one to the other position.

I am appealing to them and would like to see ALL of them refuse the
nomination and each one of them nominating a new person they have mentored
and who they believe can serve. Their role could be to support in the
background but we really need new people in all of these positions .

Just so everyone know : I am not planning to contest for any of these
positions. Kindly do not nominate me for any of them.

Thank you!

Arsene