[Npoc-discuss] Endorsements For NPOC Upcoming Elections

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Mon May 13 16:07:32 UTC 2024

Dear Arsene,

You might have your views, I referenced the starting of NPOC not NCSG as
you were not there from the beginning of NPOC, so I referenced it, we know
how the leadership structure has happened from when the Intersessional
started and how NPOC leadership evolved its good to reference because
there's a reason for me mentioning it with specifics to NPOC.  I think when
you use the word hypocrisy you should reference?,  it's not really fair to
use the term, "Hypocrisy" without stating where the hypocrisy is if we have
to be transparent.

Anyway it's your prerogative, I just gave my own opinion as my organisation
was a founding member of NPOC, not for any other reason, I have served NPOC
and NCSG Exco so I know why I stated what I stated from what we have
witnessed in the early years and how the leadership has evolved to be
stable in my view its my own personal opinion..

Thank you

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*

*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead / CEO*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*