[Npoc-discuss] Endorsements For NPOC Upcoming Elections._Caleb Ogundele

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:26:17 UTC 2024

Thank you @Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul <pileleji at jokkolabs.co>  @Glenn
McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com> @Raymond Mamattah
<mamattah.raymond at gmail.com>  for the nomination and endorsement.
Indeed, it's another humbling experience for me to serve. I have served
the NPOC/NCSG with a track record of excellence and having a couple of
modest contributions which include myself taking the lead on a couple of
initiatives and being author/co-author of public comments and NCSG
Administrative matters.
During my time as the Membership Chair, I have seen our membership
grow in leaps and bounds and I have also dedicated time out to mentor a few
that reached out among which we have some in different leadership positions
cutting across the strata of ICANN and other I* or Internet Governance
ecosystem. Also behind the scenes, I have worked with a couple of persons
in public comment authoring and they are active within the NCSG space as a
beacon of shining light and example for those who really want to actively
participate and do the work an EC and volunteer is supposed to do.

While there is more to say about the work done in NPOC, leadership itself
is a volunteerism spirit that needs to be encouraged, and that task itself
is growth. I will let the records speak for itself.

In appreciation of the call to serve once again, I do accept my nomination
for the record.

Caleb Ogundele

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 8:39 AM Raymond Mamattah via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I second these nominations.
>
> Regards,
> Raymond Mamattah
> [image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-selorm-mamattah/> [image:
> facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/selorm.mamattah> [image: twitter]
> <https://twitter.com/RMamattah>
> Accra, Ghana
>

> On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 1:31 PM Poncelet Ileleji via Npoc-discuss <
> npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear NPOC Members,
>>
>> Greetings, We are starting a new chapter in our charter during this
>> election season. I have the pleasure of nominating the following persons
>> for the current open positions
>> Juan - NPOC Chair
>> Bolutife - Secretariat
>> Emmanuel Vitus - Policy
>> Caleb Ogundele - Outreach and Engagement Coord.
>>
>> These fellows have steered the ship of our great NPOC towards the news
>> charter and we need folks like them to help us implement and make some
>> progress on this.
>>
>> It is my hope that they accept these nominations.
>>
>> Regards
>>

>> Poncelet
>>
>> *Poncelet O. Ileleji*
>>
>> *Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead / CEO*
>> *Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
>> *KMC, The Gambia*
>> *P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
>> *Skype: pons_utd*
>> *Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*