[Npoc-discuss] Endorsements For NPOC Upcoming Elections

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Mon May 13 23:47:12 UTC 2024

Le 2024-05-13 09:30, Poncelet Ileleji via Npoc-discuss a écrit :
> Dear NPOC Members,
>
> Greetings, We are starting a new chapter in our charter during this
> election season. I have the pleasure of nominating the following
> persons for the current open positions
> Juan - NPOC Chair
> Bolutife - Secretariat
> Emmanuel Vitus - Policy
> Caleb Ogundele - Outreach and Engagement Coord.
>
> These fellows have steered the ship of our great NPOC towards the news
> charter and we need folks like them to help us implement and make some
> progress on this.
>
> It is my hope that they accept these nominations.
>
> Regards
>
> Poncelet
>
> Poncelet O. Ileleji
>
> Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead / CEO
>
> Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate
> KMC, The Gambia
> P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia
> Skype: pons_utd
> Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115
> Tel Mobile/Whatsapp: +220 9912508
> LinkedIn: Jokkolabs Banjul
>
> Facebook: Jokkolabs Banjul
> Twitter: @jBanjul
> altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
Subject: Acceptance of Nomination

Thank you, Poncelet, for the nomination, and a heartfelt thanks to
Glenn, Raymond, and everyone who sent me private messages of support. I
am honored to accept the nomination.
Being elected as Policy Chair last year was a pivotal moment for me. I
am proud of what we have achieved together as NPOC in terms of policy,
EPDPs, and public comments. It has been encouraging to see many members
express a willingness to learn, and I believe this second term will be a
fantastic opportunity to nurture new leaders and newcomers.

Once again, thank you, and I look forward to representing NPOC again as
Policy Chair.

Best regards,

Emmanuel