[Npoc-discuss] Endorsements For NPOC Upcoming Elections

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 16:53:46 UTC 2024

Dear all,
I would like to express my gratitude to Poncelet and everyone who has shown support for our nominations. I humbly accept his nomination and would also like to nominate Jean Francois Queralt for the position of Policy Chair. Although he is a new addition to our team, he has demonstrated energy and engagement in undertaking the tasks that have been assigned.

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS, M.Sc.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Chair - NCSG/GNSO
M.Sc. Information Technology

Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00