[Npoc-discuss] NPOC Election Candidate Q&A via Email

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:34:31 UTC 2024

Hi Raoul,

As a follow-up to your previous question and my earlier responses, I just
wanted to highlight a note/section from the email sent by our Chair (Juan)
in another email trail about members' reactions and the fact that we
accomplished that task after some technical difficulties with special
credit to the staff and support of the Chair.
See the image or text below:

*"Additionally, we have updated our membership list by contacting each
member to confirm their information is current. This was a "to do" task
from previous years that we finally completed. The vast majority of our
members were very excited to be contacted, and some are already re-engaging
in our discussions. We hope this can bring back people who were previously
engaged in ICANN to share their experiences and knowledge with us, thus
strengthening our constituency."*

[image: image.png]