[OFB-WG] ATRT3 draft for your review (July 26th)

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:11:41 UTC 2020

Dear all,

please see here for the ATRT3 report draft ALAC statement:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13oKIXEB9cw3Ho_ii0HWTeeAcoArYMy98B4kHr_V5B80/edit?usp=sharing
. Do feel free to comment directly on the doc by the end of this week
(July 26th) for us to present the final doc at next week's WG meeting.

Thank you and best regards,

Joanna on behalf of the drafting team

W dniu 24.06.2020 o 10:19, Ricardo Holmquist pisze:
> Good day everyone, hope you are all fine,
>
> I am looking for volunteers to draft the comment on the ATRT3 report.
> Although we have At-Large members of the ATRT3, the idea is to have
> someone from outside this group to have a different perspective.
>
> The comment is due on July 31st, and the ideal process is to have a
> basic draft by mid Julys for the OFBWG meeting.
>
> The report is here*: *
>

> *Third Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT3) Final
> Report <https://newsalerts.icann.org/q1EC0d08P90N0G02R0g4002>*
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Best regards
>
> Ricardo Holmquist