[OFB-WG] Engagement session with the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT)

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:29:21 UTC 2020

FYI.
This is something we will be discussing in one of our future meetings. It
might be handy to check in if you can, to learn about the role of this
review team.

The *Engagement Session with the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT)* at
ICANN69 has been scheduled for 22 October from 7:00-8:00 UTC.

*IMPORTANT*: In order to access the ICANN69 schedule, you must first
register for ICANN69 here: https://events.icann.org/icann69-agm/registration.
Once you have registered, you will be able to access the schedule here:
https://69.schedule.icann.org/, sign-up for the sessions of interest and
create your agenda. Please note that participation links will only be
published one day prior to the sessions for security purposes.