[OFB-WG] ICANN Budget is out

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:31:31 UTC 2021

Thank you Judith for this advance notice - it is absolutely brilliant news
- and real recognition of all the work that At-Large has been involved in.

But please everyone, *this has not yet been formally presented to the Board
for their ratification,* so can we please keep it under wraps until it
becomes official.

Thanks all
Maureen