[OFB-WG] [ALT-Plus] Reminder: Joint At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS), CPWG & OFB-WG Call on Monday, 28 March 2022 at 19:00 UTC for 60 mins.

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:56:43 UTC 2022

Hi all

In preparation for our discussion tomorrow, it might be helpful for you to
read through the attached documents which introduce:
1) the expectations of travel to ICANN74
2) the proposed thematic approach for ICANN74.

At this meeting, I will go through the slides which introduced the SOAC
leaders to the programme overall - so we are all on the same page. The
purpose of this meeting is to get some feedback from everyone, including
suggestions for plenary topics which are required by April 1.

See you 28 March 19:00utc
Zoom Room:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/91294313894?pwd=QVFUODlDYnRiYWtMQ2hyc3dtajYrZz09 /
Passcode: ALT-PLUS01