[OFB-WG] Next OFB WG meeting

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 09:51:48 UTC 2023

Good day Holly,

There is a OFBWG meeting scheduled for November 9th, as per the invitation
attached. Not sure why you did not receive it.

I am answering also in Sebastien email and yours below. Sorry for the big
bolded letters, it is just to differentiate the comments, not sure if a
change of colors will do.

Best

Ricardo