[OFB-WG] Next OFB WG meeting- AGENDA for your review

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Sun Nov 5 19:42:40 UTC 2023

Dear @Ricardo Holmquist<mailto:rihogris at gmail.com> and @Holly Raiche<mailto:holly.raiche at gmail.com>

Staff has sent a calendar invite for a call on November 9 at 18 UTC.

Carlos Reyes has confirmed he can attend the meeting.

As per your exchange below, as the call is for 1 hr, this is a DRAFT agenda for your review and edits as you think fit :

DRAFT AGENDA

  1.  Roll call- staff
  2.  Presentation on the ICANN Supplemental Fund for Implementation of Community Recommendations (SFICR)<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186783224> – Carlos Reyes (10 mins +10 min for Q&A – 20 mins
  3.  Discussion on the management and comments to the PTI and ICANN plan and budget – 20 mins
  4.  Pilot Holistic Review and Continuous Improvement Program – Sebastian- 15 mins
  5.  AOB – 5 mins

The above agenda items total 60 minutes. Perhaps the item on The Lifecycle of Reviews Project: Evolving the Specific Reviews Process
Dear Holly:

The wiki below includes a chart with PPTs and recordings of all the sessions held by the planning team:

https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY26-30+Strategic+Plan+Development

Kindly see the recording  of ICANN78 FY26-30 Strategic Plan Development Process - Environmental Scan session held in Hamburg here: https://icann.zoom.us/rec/play/Y3W7a7zdxvVoKqUwdsJY4FIJAuEJzaIy0RKcQ9vxl5g6WLIZjyvlDSrvHHRyCLDyQDWXQ3qtFCBvWEk.jz2siiQhUGlsrnVm?canPlayFromShare=true&from=share_recording_detail&startTime=1698130937000&componentName=rec-play&originRequestUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ficann.zoom.us%2Frec%2Fshare%2FxNrKTlKfL-aLuBH9Qq16p89F2q9l8yoSQzx9PROQHjrsmdwog4mY-lwhajKLHIDB.TTIcNL87oY22A7HC%3FstartTime%3D1698130937000

Thank you very much!

Silvia