[Public-Experts] [Public-experts] Test

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Mon Aug 25 17:59:40 UTC 2014

All,

Going into our call tomorrow, I offer the following points to assist in framing our process:

1.      What is our timeline for appointing advisors?  The first meeting of the Coordination Group is scheduled to take place sometime during the Los Angeles ICANN meeting - October 12-16.  If our goal is to appoint the Advisors in time for that first Coordination Group meeting, we have 45 calendar days to accomplish the task.

2.      What process should we use to identify Advisor candidates?  What is the source of candidates? How were they identified and/or recommended to the Public Experts Group?

3.      What will our selection criteria be?

4.      Should Advisors be remunerated or not?

I am certain there are other issues we need to address and I offer these to put some focus around our initial conversation.  Looking forward to speaking with you all tomorrow.

Best,
Brian