[Public-Experts] Agenda for October 2, 2014 call

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Wed Oct 1 03:04:32 UTC 2014

Colleagues,

Attached is a proposed agenda for our October 2, 2014 conference call.   Please review and edit as you see fit.  Also attached are excerpts from public comments received that address the Public Expert Group and the Advisors that we are charged to appoint.  I did not summarize the comments in their entirety and commend the full comments to your attention as they add important context to the process.  I also include the letter of September 18, 2014 letter from Steve Crocker and Fadi Chehade to SO/AC/SG and Constituency Leadership as important background.  https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/crocker-chehade-to-soac-et-al-18sep14-en.pdf
Question & Answer numbers 9-11  address the Public Expert Group and Advisors.  I look forward to any edits to the agenda and our call.

Best,
Brian