[Public-Experts] Reminder: Two Accountability Sessions at ICANN51

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Tue Oct 14 01:12:54 UTC 2014

Grace,

Thank you for this.   Jeanette, Janis and Larry, for tomorrow's discussion, I suggest the following:

1.       Discussion on types of expertise, experience and other attributes that are desirable for Advisors

2.       Discussion of any relevant aspects of Community session on Accountability held today

3.       Move into closed session to review candidates.  We will note that we are moving into closing session and Grace will terminate the Webex recording feature.  Jeanette will remain on the call.

Let me know if we should edit or add to this list.

Brian