[Public-Experts] aggregation of areas of expertise

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Tue Oct 14 11:31:05 UTC 2014

Hi all, I have tried to reduce the number of areas by discarding,
merging and reframing some of them. See below. I hope this is useful.

1 Internet Technical Operations
2 International Organizational Reviews
3 Global Accountability Tools and Metrics
4 Jurisprudence / Accountability Mechanisms
5 Internet Consumer Protection (including privacy, human rights and
property rights concerns)
6 Economics (Marketplace and Competition)
7 Global Ethics Frameworks
8 Operational, Finance and Process
9 Board Governance
10 Transparency
11 Risk Management
12 Governmental Engagement and Relations
13 Multistakeholder Governance

* Discard 1, 2 and 10
* Merge 3 and 4
* Merge 12 and 13
* Merge 8 and 11?
* Reframe 5 and 7 as Global Ethics and Human Rights (including Internet
consumer protection and property rights concerns)