[Public-Experts] Next steps

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Oct 15 18:11:29 UTC 2014

Dear Public Experts:

The recording of your meeting yesterday has been posted at
https://community.icann.org/x/8ibxAg

Best,
grace

From:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
Date:  Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:05 PM
To:  Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org>, "public-experts at icann.org"
<public-experts at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Public-Experts] Next steps

Following up on item 3, here is the link to the Doodle poll for next week's
call: http://doodle.com/khudmdivr3y8uvn5

With everyone's locations next week, there is only a 6 hour window that can
work for everyone (with some earlier mornings or later nights on either
end).

Best,
Grace