[Public-Experts] Draft communication

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Oct 16 19:25:26 UTC 2014

It's been published! https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-10-16-en

From:  Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org>
Date:  Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:30 AM
To:  Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org>, "public-experts at icann.org"
<public-experts at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Public-Experts] Draft communication

Theresa and Grace,

With all weighing in on the draft, please post the attached document to the
PEG site and feel free to reference it in today¹s session.  I have dialed in
and can participate.

Grace, PLEASE NOTE that the document requires the insertion of a URL.  Would
you kindly do that prior to posting.  Thank you.

Regards,
Brian