[Public-Experts] question on extending the deadline for call for candidates

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Sep 9 19:59:27 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The extension has been published:
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-3-2014-09-09-en>

Also, I've updated the Call for Candidates to reflect the new deadline
date: <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-08-28-en>

I've asked ICANN to share on social media. I will send to the Cross
Community mailing list (it's active) and to the Wiki. Please share with
your respective communities if you would like.

Best,
Grace