[PublicInterest] [Public-Interest-WG] Materials from the Public Interest Session at ICANN57

Amal Ramzi amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 02:52:11 UTC 2016

Thank you Sivasubarmanian for your detailed clarification!As for my opinion about "Global Public Interest" term, this is what I think according to my very limited knowledge as I noted previously my newly involvement in ICANN and I also put a question or 2 to the strategy panel regarding that. I'll reach them with my questions later if I'm still interested.
Best, Amal Al-saqqaf
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqafTwitter: @Amal_Alsaqqaf