[PublicInterest] Public Interest Confirmed as High-Interest Topic Session for ICANN57

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 7 14:49:30 UTC 2016

Dear Ergys,

thank you very much for this follow-up and these excellent news.

At present, the only information about the session comes from the
proposal which includes the goals & expected outcomes, relevant
documentation, plus the session format:  "A panel comprised of members
of the ICANN community will lead and moderate the discussion."

Would now be a good time to start thinking about the session's contents,
participants/panellists and actual agenda? With weeks left until travel
begins, perhaps should we kick a few ideas around? It would be
unfortunate if the discussion in Hyderabad had not progressed since
Marrakesh.

Kindest regards,

Olivier