[RDS-WHOIS2-ConsumerTrust] [Ext] Re: YOUR DETAILS - Consumer Trust Subgroup

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Dec 7 15:20:39 UTC 2017

Dear Erika, Dear All,

I prepared a doodle for you to fill in before tomorrow EOD for you to identify which timeslot would be ideal in case a call is needed on the 12th:
https://doodle.com/poll/ubnca2xc9tmuuyms .

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Erika Mann <erika at erikamann.com>
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:42 PM
To: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Cc: Dmitry Belyavsky <beldmit at gmail.com>, "rds-whois2-consumertrust at icann.org" <rds-whois2-consumertrust at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-ConsumerTrust] YOUR DETAILS - Consumer Trust Subgroup

Yes, Jean-Baptiste, let's try to schedule a call.

Like Dmitry I believe we can hand this by email but it's good to have a slot reserved in case we do need it.

Since the 12th is better for Dmitry, let's try the 12th first.

I can arrange a call on the 12th (and the 11th) in the window between 2 PM UTC and 5 PM UTC

But I'm in Munich next week, not certain how good the Internet connection is going to be. Will check it once I arrive and will send you call-in information in case I need this.

Thanks a million,
Erika