[RDS-WHOIS2-ConsumerTrust] Draft slide for subgroup review

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Fri Jun 22 02:04:45 UTC 2018

Hi Erika and CT subgroup members,

Attached are updated slides for the Consumer
Trust section of the ICANN62 slide deck,
incorporating text taken from Erika's subgroup-draft-in-progress.

CT Subgroup, please review and provide any
feedback to Erika, copying this subgroup mailing
list, no later than the end of your Friday.

Erika, any updates that you provide on Friday
will be rolled into the final deck for leadership team approval on Saturday.

Thanks
Lisa