[RDS-WHOIS2-IDNS] Initial letter

SUN Lili L.SUN at interpol.int
Tue Jan 2 03:37:31 UTC 2018

Dear both,
First of all, I sincerely apologise for the delay due to the private matters during my annual leave. At the same time, I constantly have problems to access my mailbox via laptops.
I have no knowledge about IDNS before. After doing some basic research, I agree with your conclusion in general. We should provide descriptive assessment on the implementation of Rec 12 and 13. As to Rec 14, it is also relevant to Rec 5-9 Data Accuracy, and I also have the impression that some of Rec 5-9 are still under implementation, we may need to cross check the conclusion with that subgroup.
When it comes to EAI, I have some further doubts. To my understanding, the email address has special purpose comparing to other registration fields, e.g. sending out automatic reminder to Registrant for WHOIS updating on a annually basis. In this case, special requirements and/or supports are expected for EAI, right?
Hope the above is helpful.
Thanks,
Lili
Sent from my iPhone