[RDS-WHOIS2-IDNS] Report IDN 1214.docx

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:14:16 UTC 2018

Dear Lili,

I've accepted most of your edits. The updated report is attached.

The only one I am not sure is "It is possible to receive Internationalized
Registration Data (IRD) in current Whois system even without RDAP being
implemented"
Could you please clarify what do you mean? I do not know such a possibility
:(

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky