[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] Draft slides for Cathrin to expand

Cathrin Bauer cathrinbauer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 21:16:56 UTC 2018

Dear all,
please find attached my slightly edited version of the slides. Grateful for any comments you may have.
Best regardsCathrin

    On Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 6:28:00 AM GMT+2, Lisa Phifer <lisa at corecom.com> wrote:

 Dear Subgroup 3 (Law Enforcement Needs) -

As discussed in our plenary call, attached are draft slides for Cathrinto review/revise on behalf of your subgroup.

The content of these slides is based on this draft subgroup report:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/71604734/Subgroup3-LawEnforcement-Report-Draft1.docx

As a reminder, here is the timeline for slide completion:
• Monday 9 April COB - ICANN org support team to send draft slidesto subgroup Rapporteurs
• Thursday 12 April COB - Rapporteurs to send final updates toslides to ICANN org support team
• Friday 13 April COB - ICANN org support team to circulate finalslide-deck with the review team

Regards
Lisa