[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] [Ext] FWD: Your help needed - Survey on WHOIS use

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Jul 24 12:16:00 UTC 2018

It seems I am time traveling ☺ - please read July in the note below.  Thanks

From: Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday 24 July 2018 at 14:11
To: "Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu" <Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu>, Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Cc: "rds-whois2-lawenforcement at icann.org" <rds-whois2-lawenforcement at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] FWD: Your help needed - Survey on WHOIS use

Hello Cathrin,
The deadline for completion is tomorrow - 25 June – 23:59 UTC. To date, we have received a total of 34 responses and will release the results after the closing date.
I can confirm that the respondent’s input was received.
I have played with the design and there does not seem to be an option for me to add a confirmation after the “submit” step. However, I will bring this question to our clicktools expert to double check.
Thanks so much,
Best regards
Alice