[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] OCTO briefing and outreach

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Mar 16 13:09:58 UTC 2018

Dear Law Enforcement subgroup,

Here is a link to the GAC: PSWG update archives https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647648 where you can find the transcript and recordings of the session. We have posted the link to your subgroup wiki page.
With respect to the call suggestion – in absence of concerns/objections from the subgroup, we will send a poll out on Monday.

Thanks,
Kind regards
Alice