[RDS-WHOIS2-REC4-Compliance] Subgroup 4 Compliance Report

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:05:18 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Attached is the draft subgroup report for your review.  Apologize for not
sending this out earlier this week for your review and edit.  In the hopes
you may have time to review prior to our meeting tomorrow morning I will
not send to the full RT until the meeting.

Please feel free to make any edits or express concerns with the draft.

Best regards,

Susan