[RDS-WHOIS2-REC4-Compliance] Merge between Compliance subgroups

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:46:55 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Thank you Jean-Baptiste for compiling the two sub groups.  I think this
makes sense to effectively make progress on our work.

I have added questions to the template attached.  I have tried to focus our
work for the first discussion with the compliance team which is not yet
scheduled.

If possible, it would be good to schedule a half hour meeting to brainstorm
on the review of the compliance team.  It may be possible to use part of
the Monday plenary call to work as a sub-group.  We should discuss that on
Friday's plenary call.

Chris and I will be in the LA offices on January 31st - 2nd and thought we
might have a brief discussion with the management team, hopefully we can
make a dial in available, nothing is scheduled yet.

It would be great to get your input by Monday on this document.  We have a
long way to go with it.

Best regards,

Susan