[RDS-WHOIS2-REC4-Compliance] Revised draft Compliance Subgroup report

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:41:55 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I revised the recommendations in the report based on the discussion we had
in Wednesday's meeting and incorporated Lili's comments.

Volker - I did not incorporate your comments as they appeared to be
contrary to the rest of the team's discussion.  We should schedule a
meeting when you know you can attend to discuss further.

Susan