[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] DRAFT: Privacy issue

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:54:55 UTC 2017

Hi Alan,

I am fine with your email message above.

Unfortunately, I just realized I am double booked at 11 am the time of the
RDS RT leadership meeting.  I am also scheduled for a Standing Selection
Committee meeting at the same time which I chair.

 I will not be able to be on the call today.

Best regards,

Susan