[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] FW: APPROVAL NEEDED: RDS-WHOIS2-RT Plenary Call #5

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Aug 17 08:47:51 UTC 2017

Dear Cathrin,

We would like to share the slides and supporting documents to the review team ahead of the plenary call today, would it be possible for you to review and sign off on the attached documents? I also attached the document on scope that Alan shared this morning.

Many thanks in advance for your confirmation,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste