[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Leadership call this week - Doodle poll

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Aug 21 09:05:16 UTC 2017

Hi Alan,
Thank you for your doodle poll entry.
Apologies for the confusion but this additional call is meant to be a “one-time only” call. We wanted to touch base with you to discuss call #5 action items, including “ICANN org to help leadership produce draft text reflecting RT's discussion on law enforcement objective” and see how we may assist you. Having these discussions this week will help us ensure you are provided with sufficient time to review materials next week. In addition, we also wish to start brainstorming with you on how you wish to structure the Brussels face-to-face meeting agenda.
Many thanks,
Best regards
Alice